Navigation time: 3 and ½ hours each way.
Tour duration in Uros: 45 min
Tour duration in Taquile: 3 hours
- 07:30 a.m.: *Pick up from hotels in downtown Puno
- 08:00 a.m.: Departure to floating islands and Taquile
- 08:30 a.m.: Visit of floating islands of Uros on the way to Amantani.
- 13:30 p.m.: Arrival in Amantani island
- 14:00 p.m.: Lunch in local house
- 15:00 p.m.: Hike in Amantani
- 18:00 p.m.: Dinner and overnight in local house
- 08:00 a.m.: Departure from Amantani to Taquile.
- 09:00 a.m.: Arrival in Taquile in northern dock and walk to main village
- 10:30 a.m.: Arrival in main village of Taquile
- 12:00 p.m.: Lunch time (lunch not included in price)
- 13:00 p.m.: Return to Puno from main dock (538 steps down)
- 16:00 p.m.: Arrival in Puno
- Pick-up from hotels
- English-Spanish speaking guide for 2 days
- entrance fees
- normal boat transportation (3 hour and ½ navigation)
- overnight home-stay
- dinner and breakfast in Amantani (houses are very simple and toilets are basic). The local family will provide you also with three or more clean blankets
- However we suggest using your sleeping bag if you have one with you.
- Lunch in Taquile
There is a supplemental charge of $3.00 per person for pick-up from hotels: Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn and Posada del Inka.